Covid-19 Policies and Procedures 2020
The Zero Point studio guidelines have been informed by the Victorian Government, Department of Health, Safe work Australia (https://www.safeworkaustralia.gov.au)
The health and safety of our community at Zero Point and the wider community is our highest priority.
We believe that Yoga, movement, mind body connection and a sense of inner peace play a vital role in our health and wellbeing.
In line with current recommendations, we request that all persons attending the studio meet the following criteria:
· No flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath)
· No overseas travel within the last 14 days or contact with anyone who has returned from overseas recently
· No contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19, is being tested for it or has flu-like symptoms
We will be keeping accurate class records of who attends each class. All demographic data must be entered into the Mind Body Online system and we are unable to accept walk in’s at this time.
· All class sizes are reduced in line with government guidelines, max 20 students per class plus instructor
· Reduce person to person contact by staying 1. 5 meters apart
· No hands on corrections from teachers
· No more than two people in the reception area at once
· All social catch ups to happen outside the studio
To maintain adequate air flow, an air purifier system will run before, during and after classes. Between classes both sets of doors will be opened for a minimum of 30 minutes.
HYGIENE AND EQUIPMENT
· Provision of anti-bacterial handwash and paper towel – please dispose in bins provided.
· All students/participants to hand sanitize upon arrival.
· Students to bring own water bottles, no glasses or filtered water is able to be provided.
· Students to bring own mats, props and barre equipment.
· No use of shared props such as weights and resistance bands for classes.
The studio will be strictly cleaned before and after each class, with hospital grade disinfectant.
ARRIVALS/DEPARTURES and use of FACILITES
· All persons to use hand santitizer upon entering studio
· And most sadly, we must limit person to person socialising time inside the studio – we’re desperate to chat and catch up, and know you are too, but this must happen outside the studio.
If you have any questions about the Zero Point COVID-19 Policy and Procedures please email us at
Please note these processes will change as the requirements change.